We actually had 6 questions this week with the book tag. None of the other 5 posters chose to enter the promo. We suggested it to some of them, but not all. We could be more proactive about that.
It's not an actual contest though and the goal is to up our question count on our top 40 tags currently under 200. And we did that! Between new questions and retagging efforts, we done good. We should be pleased with the results.
TAGS OF THE WEEK PROMO
- The contest runs for one week, Monday 12:01am to Sunday midnight. The day ends when StackExchange says it does.
- Post a new question using one or both of the tags of the week.
- Update the answer to this post with your name, tag(s), and a link to the question.
- You get one point for every question that, at the end of the week, is open, has one or more votes, and is correctly tagged.
- One beautiful sack of bragging rights!
- Two sacks if you use both tags in the same question.
- Can we use questions we've already posted that are within this week's boundaries? Yes.
- The goal is to increase questions on tags that have not yet reached the magic 200 questions. My personal focus is tags that are in the top 40 tags but under 200 questions.
- Others may take over other weeks and they may have different goals.
- Each week we'll have two tags to choose from; the tags are deliberately different from each other.
This contest is linked from this Meta.SE post about topic challenges. (Please update it for new challenges.)
For a list of all targeted tags and their progress, see https://writing.meta.stackexchange.com/a/1987/32946