- formatting started the challenge at 308
- poetry started at 151 questions
- ending started at 39 questions
TAGS OF THE FORTNIGHT PROMO
It was a pretty light fortnight for entries with only NofP entering with one question on poetry. Therefore they are are clear winner, congratulations on your bragging rights. There were a few other questions that qualified but didn't bother to enter, but that's ok.
Our tags all gained questions though through re-tagging efforts;
- formatting increased from 308 to 311 questions.
- poetry increased from 151 to 158 questions. (Slowly closing in on that generalist badge)
- ending increased from 39 to 43 questions.
Not the most productive fortnight but we are slowly making progress toward the generalist badge.
- The contest runs for two weeks, Monday 12:01am to Sunday midnight. The day ends when StackExchange says it does.
- Post a new question using one or more of the tags.
- Update the answer to this post with your name, tag(s), and a link to the question.
- You get one point for every question that, at the end of the challenge, is open, has one or more votes, and is correctly tagged.
- Re-tagging old questions on these tags is encouraged but keep it at a reasonable rate. We don't want to flood the homepage.
- One beautiful sack of bragging rights!
- Two sacks if you use multiple tags in the same question.
- A third if you manage to tie a question in to the latest writing exercise.
- The contest started Monday? But it's Tuesday (Wednesday for some people)! Shush, it's the first week.
- Can we use questions we've already posted that are within this challenge's boundaries? Yes.
- The goal of this challenge is:
- Increase overall question rates toward 10 questions per day.
- Get us to the Generalist badge by having 40 tags with over 200 questions.
- Promote tags that may otherwise be lost or forgotten.
- Each fortnight we'll have thee tags to choose from; the tags are deliberately different from each other.
- One tag will be a high popularity tag to increase participation in the challenge.
- One tag will start the challenge between 100 and 200 questions to move us toward generalist.
- One tag will be freely chosen by the challenge poster. Though tags from the new tab are encouraged.