- self-publishing started at 257 questions
- planning started at 189 questions
- constructed-language started at 24 questions
TAGS OF THE FORTNIGHT PROMO
This tag challenge was extremely quiet. Unfortunately we only gained a collective 2 questions on the features tags. planning added nothing, while self-publishing and constructed-language added one each.
Nonetheless, we did have a winner. celtschk asked an excellent question on con-langs and gets awarded a big bag of bragging rights. Use them wisely.
- The contest runs for two weeks, Monday 12:01am to Sunday midnight. The day ends when StackExchange says it does.
- Post a new question using one or more of the tags.
- Update the answer to this post with your name, tag(s), and a link to the question.
- You get one point for every question that, at the end of the challenge, is open, has one or more votes, and is correctly tagged.
- Re-tagging old questions on these tags is encouraged but keep it at a reasonable rate. We don't want to flood the homepage.
- One beautiful sack of bragging rights!
- Two sacks if you use multiple tags in the same question.
- A third if you manage to tie a question in to the latest writing exercise.
- Can we use questions we've already posted that are within this challenge's boundaries? Yes.
- The goal of this challenge is:
- Increase overall question rates toward 10 questions per day.
- Get us to the Generalist badge by having 40 tags with over 200 questions.
- Promote tags that may otherwise be lost or forgotten.
- Each fortnight we'll have thee tags to choose from; the tags are deliberately different from each other.
- One tag will be a high popularity tag to increase participation in the challenge.
- One tag will start the challenge between 100 and 200 questions to move us toward generalist.
- One tag will be freely chosen by the challenge poster. Though tags from the new tab are encouraged.