- character-development started the challenge at 462
- narrative started at 121 questions
- mythology started at 12 questions
At the end of the two weeks:
- character-development reached 467 questions
- narrative reached 155 questions
- mythology reached 16 questions.
To be fair, the great winner of this challenge is the narrative, that received - both by new questions and retagging - a push of 34 questions towards the 200-mark. character-development and mythology were a lot slower, but it's worth noting that mythology is a very specific topic. Nonetheless, it has generated some good questions and discussion in the site.
Congratulations to our winner: NofP who used two of the tags and linked their question with the writing exercise.
Honourable mentions to: celtschk who was able to combine two of the proposed tags in one question, and Liquid who asked two questions with one tag each.
You are all deserving of your sacks of bragging rights, use them wisely.
We'll come back shortly with another set of tags, so stay in touch! The new tag challenge is now up!
TAGS OF THE FORTNIGHT PROMO
- The contest runs for two weeks, Monday 12:01am to Sunday midnight. The day ends when StackExchange says it does.
- Post a new question using one or more of the tags.
- Update the answer to this post with your name, tag(s), and a link to the question.
- You get one point for every question that, at the end of the challenge, is open, has one or more votes, and is correctly tagged.
- Re-tagging old questions on these tags is encouraged but keep it at a reasonable rate. We don't want to flood the homepage.
- One beautiful sack of bragging rights!
- Two sacks if you use multiple tags in the same question.
- A third if you manage to tie a question in to the latest writing exercise.
- The contest started Monday? But it's Tuesday (Wednesday for some people)! Shush, it's the first week.
- Can we use questions we've already posted that are within this challenge's boundaries? Yes.
- The goal of this challenge is:
- Increase overall question rates toward 10 questions per day.
- Get us to the Generalist badge by having 40 tags with over 200 questions.
- Promote tags that may otherwise be lost or forgotten.
- Each fortnight we'll have thee tags to choose from; the tags are deliberately different from each other.
- One tag will be a high popularity tag to increase participation in the challenge.
- One tag will start the challenge between 100 and 200 questions to move us toward generalist.
- One tag will be freely chosen by the challenge poster. Though tags from the new tab are encouraged.