Member for 3 years, 2 months
A prematurely curmudgeonly person in his mid-twenties who intends to publish his debut novel in 2019. Performs a software development day job on fumes, and takes writing seriously.
Core interests regarding writing include:
- Economic methods of delivering strong characterisation
- Death of the Author versus Authorial Intent
- Genre Ghettoisation and how to redeem genres in the eyes of literary criticism
- Plotting versus gardening
Top network posts
- 54 Avoiding cliches when writing gods
- 31 How can you write when you're upset?
- 31 Is head-hopping always bad?
- 30 How do I fill time in my story?
- 21 Is it bad to project myself into my story?
- 20 Term for a character that only exists to be talked to
- 20 Is genre ever relevant to the writing process?
- View more network posts →