GGx studied creative writing in the Netherlands, Australia and England before settling in a quiet country village with her two, very hairy, four-legged children. She grows her own vegetables, fixes her own plumbing, and can strip down a vacuum cleaner to replace the motor. She can’t, however, cook.
Member for 2 years, 9 months
19 profile views
Last seen Mar 12 at 16:51
Top network posts
- 65 How do you communicate to people that writing is a job and prevent interruptions?
- 44 How does a writer go about consulting experts?
- 30 How do you avoid smiling, head-bobbing characters?
- 30 Tiptoe or tiphoof? Adjusting words to better fit fantasy races
- 24 Is there a way to explain how a character said a word sarcastically without dialog tags?
- 23 If I wouldn't want to read the story, is writing it still a good idea?
- 23 How to handle a massive info dump post-ending?
- View more network posts →