Aspen the Artist and Author
By day: An almost adult teen who is already knee deep in a mid-life crisis
By night: Trying to get sleep to escape the never ending responsibilities that are in store for me the next day.
Heck hecking heck heck.
Member for 3 years, 9 months
5 profile views
Last seen May 29 '19 at 21:15
Top network posts
- 16 What is considered "childish" in fictional writing?
- 10 What is the origin of the centaurs?
- 8 How to organize your ideas, how to keep reasonable when writing
- 7 Hades, in Greek Mythology, was he really a bad guy, or just a hard to understand God?
- 6 Can I use "I" in an essay?
- 6 It is easier to learn to use oil paint or acrylic paint?
- 6 Making music with cheap programs?
- View more network posts →