I'm a moderator here and on some other Stack Exchange sites. I'm pretty active on the SE network.
Professionally, I'm a technical writer who works with (and often helps design) programming interfaces. I've written programming guides, tutorials, reference applications (runnable examples), reference documentation (for Java, C++, C, SOAP, and REST APIs), and even a little user documentation. Here on SE I wrote a tutorial for the Data Explorer. I'd love to see more technical-writing questions here on Writing!
You can see some of my writing on the Worldbuilding blog, including my Revelation for RPGs series and my (incomplete) serialized story The Sisters' War (start here or read a synopsis of past chapters and jump to the current chapter).
Top Network Posts
- 302 Revisiting the "Hot Network Questions" feature, what are our shared goals for having it?
- 277 Why would HR think it's inappropriate that I visited a coworker in the hospital?
- 273 How to politely ask a coworker to “Google it”
- 217 Rollout of new network site themes
- 179 Dealing with the unexpected death of an employee
- 175 I offered to help neighbor, how to discuss compensation?
- 173 How to respond to a ridiculous request from a senior colleague?
- View more network posts →