An aspiring monkey with a keyboard, notebook and pen that plans to, one day, accidentally write a novel. I love language, poetry, fantasy, and science fiction.
Member for 8 years, 10 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jan 18 at 15:22
- Writing 11.2k 11.2k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Parenting 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 831 831 1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 375 375 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Webmasters 228 228 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 78 Is having a sibling better for a child?
- 49 Help! I've got Writer's Block
- 30 What pronoun should a hermaphrodite species use?
- 25 Should I indent the first line of the first paragraph in a chapter?
- 23 Tools for science-based world building?
- 23 How can a parent encourage their child to talk more about what they did at school?
- 22 Is the overhead of frequent query cache invalidation ever worth it?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (12)
8 WTCS: Short story writing Feb 14 '12
6 Should we allow all typography-related questions? Jul 18 '11
5 What is the official line on Mega-Questions? Jun 28 '11
5 The Red Ink Initiative Feb 28 '12
2 Round-robin writing events in chat Apr 13 '11
0 Should we allow grammar/proofreading questions Jun 9 '11