I'm a lifelong coder with with 20 years of experience in software development and 10 years of experience leading and building software development teams.
I like to work with: Java, Ruby, Go, and sometime Python when I'm experimenting with machine learning.
I'm deeply devoted to story points, velocity, and iterating over software solutions. In my experience, this approach has led to very accurate software delivery estimates.
Top network posts
- 84 JUnit: how to avoid "no runnable methods" in test utils classes
- 72 Must my pidfile be located in /var/run?
- 35 Why does an author need an editor?
- 29 HTTPS using Jersey Client
- 12 Why should I use the Asset Pipeline to serve images?
- 10 Finding before/after examples where writing has been improved, to learn from
- 9 How To Avoid Using Cliches In Storylines?
- View more network posts →