Expert technical editor with experience in regulated industry and standards.
- Unix & Linux 1.3k 1.3k 44 gold badges1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 690 690 11 gold badge77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 594 594 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Writing 499 499 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 479 479 22 gold badges55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 68 What is GNU Info for?
- 26 In org-mode, how do I remove the "Validate XHTML 1.0" message from HTML export?
- 24 How do I change the screen font size when using a virtual console?
- 12 Is dialogue in a novel necessary, or just padding?
- 12 In Lord of the Rings, why did hobbits appear to be more resilient to the Ring than men?
- 10 Is Texinfo used much except for the GNU manuals?
- 9 Can DITA be rendered to PDF via LaTeX rather than XSL-FO?
- View more network posts →