Paul A. Clayton
I am a computer architecture enthusiast with almost no programming experience.
More information is available at my website, if you can bear aesthetically unpleasant color choices and pitifully little content.
Silver Spring, Maryland
Member for 6 years, 9 months
21 profile views
Last seen Nov 10 '19 at 16:00
- Stack Overflow 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Computer Science 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Christianity 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Writing 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 46 How can a CPU deliver more than one instruction per cycle?
- 34 What is the advantage of having instructions in a uniform format?
- 32 Could a partial space elevator be practical and useful?
- 24 A TV show about Space Station
- 22 Line size of L1 and L2 caches
- 20 Whats the difference between physical and virtual cache?
- 20 A multi-user, multi-processing operating system cannot be implemented on hardware that does not support
- View more network posts →
Top tags (29)
10 Why are you on Writing.SE? May 12 '15
7 Why such a low vote turnout? :( May 12 '15
6 What guidelines help make an answer “good”? Jun 9 '13
5 Should [tag:methods] be a synonym of [tag:technique] Jun 19 '13
5 Are there any special plans for NaNoWriMo 2014? Oct 1 '14
3 Did my edit make the question appropriately broad? Feb 19 '15
3 Making questions appropriately broad Sep 30 '14