I am an industry-based researcher who is working full time for a small consulting firm that specialises in social policy reforms. I have recently completed my PhD (Social Science) in a related field to my work.
Member for 7 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 24 '13 at 11:38
- Academia 5.4k 5.4k 55 gold badges2424 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Writing 1.4k 1.4k 1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 255 255 22 gold badges44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 163 163 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 153 153 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 34 How to do a flawless and natural presentation?
- 28 Co-authorship for not very involved supervisor
- 24 What to do with negative research outcomes (results) of PhD research experiment?
- 24 Can one excel in graduate school with a demanding family life?
- 23 Saving handwritten notes for future reference
- 23 What title to put on a professional business card, for a person with a PhD
- 20 Should a speaker attend a conference where he/she is required to pay their own registration fee?
- View more network posts →