Quite boring, really. Have faffed about with computers since the mid-80s, have worked as a network engineer, unix sysadmin and (occasionally) developer.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 9 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 2 '12 at 14:28
- Stack Overflow 18.3k 18.3k 33 gold badges4848 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Server Fault 5.2k 5.2k 2020 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4.2k 4.2k 1919 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 2.4k 2.4k 1616 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Writing 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 124 Linux: compute a single hash for a given folder & contents?
- 75 Finding anagrams for a given word
- 55 What makes Lisp macros so special?
- 50 Is this simple XOR encrypted communication absolutely secure?
- 50 What does mdev mean in ping(8)?
- 38 Creating a script for a Telnet session?
- 37 Moving servers and IPs will change. Do SSL certificates need to be re-issued and installed?
- View more network posts →