I am an aspiring author with a love for Irish breakfast tea, long walks, period costumes, and tales of the fantastical. I cling to the use of the Oxford comma and I blog about writing and literature at http://annailonamussmann.blogspot.com .
Member for 7 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 24 '14 at 0:07
Top network posts
- 8 How do I write a gory scene?
- 8 Can't write, can plan
- 7 What are some disadvantages of writing fiction in a diary format?
- 7 Basing fiction on personal life
- 5 Best way to emphasise the greenness of the fields in spring in comparison with summer
- 5 Where can I find lists of commonly used words to avoid?
- 5 How to come up with a good title?
- View more network posts →