I am the published author of this book on the stock market, A Modern Approach to Graham and Dodd Investing.
I am also the unpublished author of "Axis Overstretch," an economic review of World War II. Other unpublished works deal with the adventures of a "power couple" on Wall St.,and the same couple (under different names) during the American Revolution, as well as a few songs, and numerous poems or alternate lyrics written to the tune of others' music. And sometimes in languages other than English.
I just published a teen romance novel online at Swoon Reads. You may have to sign in to the site to read it.
New York, New York
Member for 6 years, 10 months
4 profile views
Last seen Jun 11 at 10:41
- History 87.1k 87.1k 1212 gold badges200200 silver badges431431 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 18k 18k 55 gold badges4242 silver badges127127 bronze badges
- German Language 11.7k 11.7k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Chess 10.6k 10.6k 2424 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 10.5k 10.5k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 94 Were there women who were against giving women the right to vote?
- 80 Is it true that there are more slaves in the world now than ever at one point in history?
- 74 Why China was able to unify and not Europe?
- 60 Why did the Germans spare Allied troops trapped at Dunkirk?
- 52 Is it ethical for a PI to tell university to pay out intern's salary for an extra month after internship ends, and keep the money?
- 51 Why did Italy abandon its alliance with Germany in WW1 and join the Allied side?
- 48 Why did the French sell Louisiana?
- View more network posts →