Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 8 months
4 profile views
Last seen Jan 16 '18 at 17:24
- English Language Learners 47.7k 47.7k 11 gold badge4646 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 31.9k 31.9k 33 gold badges4747 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 22.7k 22.7k 99 gold badges5050 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Writing 22.3k 22.3k 1717 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 17.6k 17.6k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 179 I have a crush on a coworker but won't act on it, how can I tell my boyfriend about it and that I'll remain faithful?
- 175 Why doesn't Java allow overriding of static methods?
- 147 How do exit interviews benefit the company?
- 118 What is negative code?
- 117 Plurals of acronyms, letters, numbers — use an apostrophe or not?
- 106 Is there any danger of my neighbor having my wife's signature?
- 95 Would relatively primitive people really confuse technology with magic?
- View more network posts →