Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 10 months
16 profile views
Last seen Aug 29 at 13:46
- English Language Learners 48.1k 48.1k 11 gold badge4747 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 32.2k 32.2k 33 gold badges4949 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Writing 22.9k 22.9k 1919 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 22.9k 22.9k 99 gold badges5050 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 17.9k 17.9k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 179 Why doesn't Java allow overriding of static methods?
- 179 I have a crush on a coworker but won't act on it, how can I tell my boyfriend about it and that I'll remain faithful?
- 147 How do exit interviews benefit the company?
- 119 Plurals of acronyms, letters, numbers — use an apostrophe or not?
- 118 What is negative code?
- 106 Is there any danger of my neighbor having my wife's signature?
- 97 Would relatively primitive people really confuse technology with magic?
- View more network posts →
5 Where do we draw the line for legal questions? Jan 16 '18
3 Non native English speakers contributions Jun 26 '13
1 Responses to pro-racism book question Jun 10 '15