Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 6 months
16 profile views
Last seen Aug 29 '19 at 13:46
- English Language Learners 51.3k 51.3k 11 gold badge5151 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 33.6k 33.6k 33 gold badges5050 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 24.5k 24.5k 99 gold badges5151 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- Writing 24.1k 24.1k 2121 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 18.6k 18.6k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 186 Why doesn't Java allow overriding of static methods?
- 180 I have a crush on a coworker but won't act on it, how can I tell my boyfriend about it and that I'll remain faithful?
- 148 How do exit interviews benefit the company?
- 131 Plurals of acronyms, letters, numbers — use an apostrophe or not?
- 118 What is negative code?
- 106 Is there any danger of my neighbor having my wife's signature?
- 99 Would relatively primitive people really confuse technology with magic?
- View more network posts →