Hello! I have many strong interests, for example programming, astronomy, physics, and meteorology. I also like mathematics, chemistry, and I love to learn new languages (programming and real).
My plan here is to learn as much as I can, but also give answers to the people who are searching the answer.
I think that we shouldn't be harsh to the newcomers when they post on the wrong site or they ask for opinion. Instead, we should welcome them and show them the magnificence of this great site. After all, Srinivasa Ramanujan was never really educated, and he would probably post his question on the wrong site, with some grammatical errors and asked for opinion about the solution. What would happen, if he'd ask his question here and received harsh reaction? But still, he made many ideas and changed the mathematics forever.
Stay healthy and keep being on this super forum for sharing the knowledge!
Member for 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 20 '20 at 20:50
Top network posts
- 54 What allows a pull-back toy car to drive further than it was pushed?
- 8 Why is the equinoxes only 2 days and not more?
- 8 Spotting the booster rocket of the Chinese space station?
- 6 Possible occultation of HIP 99314 and Ganymede
- 6 Has the Earth's wobble around the Earth-Moon barycenter ever been observed by a spacecraft?
- 5 Where is the North of the Universe
- 5 How are we identifying chemicals in space?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.