- Matter Modeling 17.8k 17.8k 33 gold badges5858 silver badges143143 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 9.6k 9.6k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.8k 3.8k 1010 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Area 51 3.4k 3.4k 33 gold badges44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Academia 3.2k 3.2k 33 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 72 Did the 2019 discovery of O(N log(N)) multiplication have a practical outcome?
- 57 New Feature: Table Support
- 52 Is there a database where we can find previously determined geometries of materials?
- 52 DeepMind just announced a breakthrough in protein folding, what are the consequences?
- 42 What is the closest thing we have to "the" universal density functional?
- 37 Why does Intel's Haswell chip allow floating point multiplication to be twice as fast as addition?
- 37 Is quantum computing just pie in the sky?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.