Dabbled in family history when I first retired from full-time employment. Now regularly put in 60-hour weeks. Is that obsession?
Delighted to have a new focus for my writing.
Member for 7 years, 8 months
2 profile views
Last seen Oct 3 '13 at 12:37
- Genealogy & Family History 13.1k 13.1k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 4.4k 4.4k 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Writing 1.7k 1.7k 88 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Bricks 266 266 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 202 202 11 silver badge11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 31 The opposite of "archive"
- 25 What is the significance of the character "j" at the end of a Roman Numeral?
- 21 How should I distinguish siblings named identically?
- 21 What are the key features in genealogical software that will help me future proof my research?
- 19 What is the earliest age a boy in England could get married in the 1800s?
- 18 Why are news headlines in present tense if they refer to past events?
- 18 Did son-in-law have a different meaning in mid-19th century England?
- View more network posts →