I am the Associate Director of Teaching & Learning at the University of Alaska Fairbanks eLearning unit, a sometimes poet and essayist, a collector of books and fountain pens, and an origami and bookbinding enthusiast...
Top network posts
- 15 Does a Haiku needs to have exactly 17 syllables?
- 15 The "Rules" of Writing
- 14 Silver Searcher: how to return filename without path
- 13 Cutting cold butter into flour - which mixer attachment should I use?
- 12 How can I show ack results and occurrence count
- 12 The "Rules" of Writing
- 10 Can a copyright be made in the name of a fictional writer?
- View more network posts →