Conversation is highly important to me, whether it is through discussion or through my job, where we practice BDD and use our testing tools to shine clarity throughout our business via collaboration.
Member for 1 year, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 19 '19 at 16:46
- Stack Overflow 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.7k 1.7k 77 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 193 193 44 bronze badges
- Code Golf 131 131 44 bronze badges
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 121 121 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 How should we refer to members of the SE network in a neutral way, and will we be punished for remaining neutral for all reasons?
- 47 The "loop" has arrived. What does the community think about it?
- 33 A Pronominal Proposal
- 21 Could we get some troll fencing up around meta?
- 20 I am non-binary - recent events have made SE less safe for me (and other members of the LGBTQ community)
- 14 Does Stack Exchange, Inc. really care about the LGBTQ+ community?
- 11 How can we resolve the current drama without causing any more harm to vulnerable groups?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 19 '19