It's better to fiddle with code than to code with fiddles ;-)
- Stack Overflow 7.2k 7.2k 22 gold badges3838 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Computer Science 649 649 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 588 588 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 487 487 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 363 363 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 69 What are the lesser known but useful data structures?
- 34 How to merge a collection of ordered preferences
- 32 What are the lesser known but useful data structures?
- 24 When does Big-O notation fail?
- 24 Line number of segmentation fault
- 23 python classes that refer to each other
- 20 How do I input n repetitions of a digit in bash, interactively
- View more network posts →