My job is to tell supercomputers what to do. Usually I tell them to simulate physics with high fidelity.
In my free time I like to make up new physics instead.
- Worldbuilding 4.6k 4.6k 1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1k 1k 1010 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 285 285 77 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 279 279 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Game Development 243 243 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 71 Why can't my huge trees be chopped down?
- 54 What could possibly power an Alcubierre drive?
- 26 How do telecom companies survive when everyone suddenly knows telepathy?
- 23 What could be the the consequences in this world if nuclear bombs didn't release radiation anymore?
- 21 Why do lizardfolk wear clothing?
- 20 A planet illuminated by a black hole?
- 19 What is my malfunctioning AI harvesting from humans?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.