I've been programming on and off since I was 14, when I ran a multiplayer Moparscape server written in Java. It's 13 years later now, and I have a good number of languages under my belt. For personal projects, I work mainly with Clojure and Python.
I'm currently in school for Information Systems Security though, so I'm trying to shift my focus from the world of super-high-level languages that I'm comfortable in, down to the likes of C and assembly.
My avatars are generated using a Mandelbrot Set Explorer I wrote in Clojure. See my GitHub!
Member for 1 year, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 12 '20 at 18:36
- Stack Overflow 35.7k 35.7k 88 gold badges4848 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Code Review 15.8k 15.8k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.4k 6.4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Code Golf 3.4k 3.4k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 139 Why is a static method considered a method?
- 102 Type checker is allowing a very wrong type replacement, and the program still compiles
- 66 Why are the Code of Conduct changes received so negatively, and what can / could have been done to change that?
- 63 Is there a more elegant way to express ((x == a and y == b) or (x == b and y == a))?
- 37 New highlighting is suboptimal for colorblind individuals
- 37 Player class for RPG/DND type game
- 36 What's the point of implementing a Stack using two queues?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 12 '20