I just am trying to make it easier to document our organization-specific applications for JAWS users (a screen-reader), MAGic users (a screen magnifier), and Dragon Command Users (often mobility impaired users). Most of our end-users are keyboard-only.
We're normally stuck in Microsoft Office, but we are expanding to some DAISY Digital Audio Book format (See http://www.daisy.org/z3986/structure/SG-DAISY3/part2-major.html)
My goal is to simplify the documentation process by improving our templates, creating macros, and automating anything possible!
I'm working on my "podcast empire" -- as of today (May 7, 2019), things are still being migrated & set up, but 2 major portions coming into being are 1) Alphabetical April (5 minute writing snippets) and 2) Pact (by wildbow) Liveread and Audiobook. The Liveread is Tuesdays/Thursdays, 8PM EDST on http://mixlr.com/write-o-rama (archived on the showreel on Mixlr, but also distributed (soon) as a regular podcast. The Edited Audiobook will be a few weeks delayed behind that, but also a podcast.
Baltimore, MD, USA
Member for 4 months
16 profile views
Last seen Jun 12 at 14:34
Top network posts
- 34 What do you call the main part of a joke?
- 25 How much character growth crosses the line into breaking the character
- 23 Is it expected that a reader will skip parts of what you write?
- 22 Trouble understanding the speech of overseas colleagues
- 21 Is there an online tool which supports shared writing?
- 21 My story is written in English, but is set in my home country. What language should I use for the dialogue?
- 17 Can we "borrow" our answers to populate our own websites?
- View more network posts →