I just am trying to make it easier to document our organization-specific applications for JAWS users (a screen-reader), MAGic users (a screen magnifier), and Dragon Command Users (often mobility impaired users). Most of our end-users are keyboard-only.
We're normally stuck in Microsoft Office, but we are expanding to some DAISY Digital Audio Book format (See http://www.daisy.org/z3986/structure/SG-DAISY3/part2-major.html)
My goal is to simplify the documentation process by improving our templates, creating macros, and automating anything possible!
Baltimore, MD, USA
Member for 2 months
14 profile views
Last seen 33 mins ago
Top Network Posts
- 34 What do you call the main part of a joke?
- 25 How much character growth crosses the line into breaking the character
- 22 Trouble understanding the speech of overseas colleagues
- 21 My story is written in English, but is set in my home country. What language should I use for the dialogue?
- 17 Can we "borrow" our answers to populate our own websites?
- 11 Every character has a name - does this lead to too many named characters?
- 10 How to handle characters who are more educated than the author?
- View more network posts →