Top network posts
- 31 Avoiding repetition when there are two unidentified individuals
- 28 Should we avoid writing fiction about historical events without extensive research?
- 26 How do we objectively assess if a dialogue sounds unnatural or cringy?
- 24 How to tell readers your story is a re-imagination of a popular story?
- 17 Describing a chess game in a novel
- 17 Should I use acronyms in dialogues before telling the readers what it stands for in fiction?
- 16 Ensuring that character dialogues sound like they are coming from different people
- View more network posts →