Nathan C. Tresch
I’m a 39 year old autodidact, and very proud to be. I'm looking for work right now, but that's normal given my proclivity for accepting contracts. I write, I eat, and I enjoy life with all of the gusto I can. I love language and languages. I occasionally slip and use serial commas, and when I do I often leave them as a flag flying in the face of my enemy, Language Prescriptivism. I’m a native English speaker and I’ve studied both Latin and several Romance Languages that are derived from it. I’ve studied law, language, history, sociology, logic, debate, math and various sciences, because those subjects all fascinate me to no end.
Care to learn more? Visit my blog! <3
Member for 7 years, 2 months
6 profile views
Last seen Oct 1 '14 at 15:25
Top network posts
- 65 Are orcs and goblins really the same thing?
- 53 Is there any canonical reference to the fate of the Blue Wizards: Alatar and Pallando?
- 37 Why did the emperor send the Atreides to Arrakis, then the Sardaukar to remove them?
- 29 What was the purpose of adding red backlights in USS Enterprise?
- 29 Did Kirk and Uhura actually kiss?
- 27 What did Leto do to earn the enmity of the Padishah Emperor?
- 25 Where did the "Memories transferred through DNA" idea used in Assassin's Creed come from?
- View more network posts →