"Are we all nerds?" "Yes." - @bobble and @merrybot
Pronouns: Whatever you please, but I prefer they/them.
I'm Sciborg, but you can call me Mick! I am a full-time software developer (Java/C++) in Michigan, part-time writer of published fantasy and science fiction short stories under a pen name, LGBTQ+ community member, and hobbyist game developer. I love Lord of the Rings, Pathfinder, sci-fi and Dungeons & Dragons. I also love making puzzles! My favorite sites here are Writing SE and Puzzling SE.
Check out my occasional blog, Scybits.
- Discord: MickTheJackdaw#1462
- Business Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Since you're here, why not donate to the Trevor Project to help save the lives of LGBTQ+ youth?
Member for 2 years
9 profile views
Last seen Nov 3 at 4:23
- Writing 5.8k 5.8k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Puzzling 1.4k 1.4k 55 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Game Development 306 306 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Arqade 293 293 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 290 290 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 57 As a young author, how do you make people listen?
- 50 Should I end my book on a major cliffhanger?
- 38 Everyone has a book in them, but in most cases that’s where it should stay. Does that apply to me?
- 37 Doubt on the trope "power trio": what are their psychological basis?
- 33 Should my main character make a ginormous mistake?
- 20 What are some signs of a chosen one nebulous enough that they can be mistaken?
- 19 How can I get readers to like a character they’ve never met?
- View more network posts →