Member for 2 years, 10 months
"Are we all nerds?" "Yes." - @bobble and @merrybot
"is 'borg... acute?" - @bobble
"Some people like straight fries and some people like gay fries." - @Prince North Læraðr
Pronouns: he/him (or they/them) ❤️
Things I do here:
I make Nurikabes on Puzzling! (And some other puzzles too!)
I am the Dungeon Master of PSE D&D 5e and RFS with the following groups (Read our session transcripts here!):
5e Campaign #1: @bobble, @Graylocke, and @Prince North Læraðr (The Timid Trio) and @Mithical and @msh210
5e Campaign #2: @Prince North Læraðr, @kaktus, @bobble, @Mithical and @AncientSwordRage
Business Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Since you're here, why not donate to the Trevor Project to help save the lives of LGBTQ+ youth?
- Writing 7.6k 7.6k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Puzzling 3k 3k 11 gold badge77 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Game Development 447 447 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 290 290 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 58 As a young author, how do you make people listen?
- 51 Should I end my book on a major cliffhanger?
- 44 Is there any pronoun in English that can include both HE and SHE?
- 40 What pronouns should I use for a character with no gender?
- 40 Everyone has a book in them, but in most cases that’s where it should stay. Does that apply to me?
- 38 Doubt on the trope "power trio": what are their psychological basis?
- 37 How can I keep playing online-only Flash games after the Flash shutdown in 2020?
- View more network posts →