25+ years in software development.
6 years on an HCI PhD.
20+ years married.
19 years a parent.
I can cope with anything.
South East England
Member for 7 years, 5 months
4 profile views
Last seen Aug 2 '12 at 11:41
- User Experience 8.6k 8.6k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 7k 7k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Writing 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 93 Why do people clear the screen multiple times when using a calculator?
- 69 Why were the Elves so great at archery?
- 58 Is leg jiggling a focus aid?
- 56 Why Does Samwise Gamgee Call Frodo Baggins 'Mr. Frodo'?
- 34 What was this story, and why did they have heart plugs?
- 28 What is the place that Gandalf falls to after the battle with the Balrog?
- 28 Why did Voldemort assume that no-one knew about Room of Hidden Things?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
3 Topicality of questions about printing May 21 '12
3 Are we closing too many questions? Jun 21 '12
2 Isn't this question exactly what EL&U is for? Jun 18 '12
2 Clarification of critique guidelines Apr 5 '12