A long time lover of fiction and particularly fantasy. I am new to serious writing (if you can call what I do serious).
Some of my favourite inspirtations:
- Kingkiller Chronicles - Patrick Rothfuss
- Belgariad - David Eddings
- Mistborn Trilogy - Brandon Sanderson
- The Lord of the Rings - J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Riftwar Saga - Raymond Fiest
Melbourne VIC, Australia
Member for 8 months
22 profile views
Last seen 2 hours ago
Top network posts
- 85 How can my villain intimidate my players' characters into submission?
- 58 Will allowing a wizard to cast spell without preparation be unbalanced?
- 44 How can I make conversations with NPCs more succinct?
- 42 How do I clearly foreshadow a potential out-of-combat death?
- 39 Is a dagger stuck in an enemy's back worn or carried?
- 38 Will it cause problems in a campaign if everyone in the party has the same high stats and the same low stats?
- 37 How can I handle my DM's requirement that I play a female character in his one-shot when I don't feel comfortable with doing so?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (22)
14 Do we need a [profanity] tag? Mar 1
12 Do we really need a monsters tag? May 24
10 10 question per day, now what? Mar 4
8 Migration Path to Worldbuilding SE May 14