Scientist (psychologist, with an affinity to technology), with a background in mobile media, critical thinking, and reflection.
Interested in writing, creating books, photography, work methods, and much more.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 21 '12 at 0:11
Top network posts
- 74 How to deal with a nosy fellow graduate student?
- 43 Whether to tell his prospective employer that a new male post doc opposes affirmative action for women in academia?
- 30 Should I warn colleagues of another colleague's sexism?
- 29 Whether and how to thank a girlfriend or boyfriend in the acknowledgements of thesis?
- 24 What is a social strategy I can use to respond to "How's your PhD going?"
- 15 How to get feedback about the quality of one's fictional writing from friends unbiased by the friendship?
- 14 How to deal with a student who insists on getting a higher grade?
- View more network posts →