I live in rural Alberta with an assortment of animals: horses, cats and dogs. I enjoy reading good fiction, the classics and poetry. I also enjoy writing poetry and have started a few novels in various genres. My current project seems something that might go somewhere. I play chess, listen to classical music and enjoy photography.
I studied English Literature with a minor in Philosophy, so pardon me if it shows on occasion.
Member for 2 years
2 profile views
Last seen May 10 '19 at 4:06
Top network posts
- 44 How can I make a character who isn't a jerk seem like one?
- 36 Protagonist's race is hidden - should I reveal it?
- 32 How to describe skin colour, if "white" is not the point of reference?
- 27 Is a lawful good "antagonist" effective?
- 25 Story that's too depressing?
- 23 How do I hide Chekhov's Gun?
- 21 How long should I mention an injured character’s pain?
- View more network posts →