Currently a Mechanical Engineering major at a university. I work as a professional web designer/web developer. I also pursue writing and am in the process of trying to publish the novels that I have been working on. I'm also a practitioner of Jiu Jitsu, and I love puzzles and riddles.
Philosophy in Life:
Pizza was made to be shared with the people around you.
Provo, UT, USA
Member for 2 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 3 '19 at 15:26
- Puzzling 9.5k 9.5k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 975 975 11 gold badge88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Writing 443 443 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 231 231 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Anime & Manga 190 190 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 34 All hail the Victor
- 27 How to write a chaotic neutral protagonist and prevent my readers from thinking they are evil?
- 25 How do I prevent people from thinking my deformity disables me?
- 22 WHAT?! AM I BOTHERING YOU?
- 20 50th Puzzle Landmark: My exciting exploits with Adedayo, Prince of Nigeria
- 20 Don't mistake me for my brother, he's fatter than I am
- 20 What world is this where 6 + 6 = 10?
- View more network posts →