Top network posts
- 34 Is it true that good novels will automatically sell themselves on Amazon (and so on) and there is no need for one to waste time promoting?
- 23 When writing science fiction, how important is it to provide scientific details for the (fictitious) things you are presenting in the story?
- 17 Is it possible for an author to release a novel every week using dictation technology?
- 15 Is it true that stories get rejected simply because the stories are not appealing enough and not because of the quality of the writing?
- 13 What matters more when it comes to book covers? Is it ‘professional quality’ or relevancy?
- 8 Are there certain keywords that Amazon expects one to use if one's genre fiction book contains sex scenes but doesn't really fall under erotica?
- 7 Is it true that writers don't really need agents and they can just query publishers directly, as Dean Wesley Smith says?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.