Top Network Posts
- 23 When writing science fiction, how important is it to provide scientific details for the (fictitious) things you are presenting in the story?
- 17 Is it possible for an author to release a novel every week using dictation technology?
- 15 Is it true that stories get rejected simply because the stories are not appealing enough and not because of the quality of the writing?
- 7 Why do most literature magazines take so long (several weeks or months) to respond to submissions despite having only a few hundred subs per month?
- 6 How much value do publishers and editors place on informative/educational content in fiction stories?
- 5 Does 'literary fiction' neccessarily have to be reality-based, or can it have fantastical themes/elements?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.