I am a Systems Engineer with many years of experience in electronic systems, including communication systems, network systems, and radar systems, with a focus on signal processing and architecture. "Know your customer and his/her needs." My hobbies include photography, yachting, software development, writing, and foreign languages.
If you don't know what to do with your spare time, go walk your dog. If you don't have a dog, walk someone else's dog. It's a better way for you to spend your time than what you are doing right now. If you think you don't have any spare time, then you probably don't have a dog.
- English Language & Usage 21.7k 21.7k 22 gold badges3636 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.9k 5.9k 99 gold badges4242 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Photography 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Mathematics 608 608 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 440 440 33 gold badges66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 91 A formal way to say "I don't want to sound too cocky..."
- 88 Does a word meaning "Created Recklessly for Temporary Use" exist?
- 74 Is there an English idiom that means "you can always find a law to convict anyone"?
- 45 Why are lenses always round in shape?
- 35 Phrase for overusing just-learned skills?
- 33 Two and a half kids
- 33 The logic behind "better safe than sorry"
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.