Steve the Maker
Aspiring science fiction novelist and short-story writer. Software engineer and Biblical scholar by education. Maker by trade.
As an aside, my cat rocks... if she had thumbs she would probably be a better writer than me. ^_^
Member for 7 years, 7 months
2 profile views
Last seen Apr 14 '16 at 12:06
- Arqade 750 750 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Writing 522 522 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 380 380 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 351 351 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 221 221 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 32 Can .equals be overridden such that a.equals(a) returns false?
- 12 Why are computer hackers shown to either be geniuses, or show them doing it in fantastic ways?
- 11 How to kill a Brute effectively
- 10 Are there any good reasons to let a character die?
- 9 Object by Reference vs. Reference by Value
- 8 What was Q's rank in "Encounter at Farpoint"?
- 8 Confusing writing in order to show how character is falling asleep - is it OK?
- View more network posts →