I have been a writer since I was pre-literate. My family used to sit around and listen to me tell stories and then tell me that I would grow up to be a writer. I still remember writing a Zelda fanfic in the fourth grade. In high school I was too cool to go to class, but I had a drawer full of poems that I never shared with anyone. In college, though I never finished, I was an English major. I often struggled internally deciding between Lit or Writing for my degree. Maybe it's better I never finished and was consequently never forced to decide.
And now I am here. A father of two and husband. Professional chef and programming enthusiast but still a writer. Always a writer.
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Member for 1 year, 5 months
16 profile views
Last seen 6 mins ago
- The Workplace 7.8k 7.8k 77 gold badges2525 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Writing 3k 3k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges88 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 992 992 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 216 How do I professionally let my manager know I'll quit over cigarette smoke in the office?
- 203 Probably terminated or laid off soon; confront or not?
- 179 Should I join an office cleaning event for free?
- 148 How acceptable is it to openly compare team member performances
- 104 Coworker uses her breast-pump everywhere in the office
- 93 Why does Bran want to find Drogon?
- 85 Is it appropriate to give a culturally-traditional gift to a female coworker?
- View more network posts →