I have been a writer since I was pre-literate. My family used to sit around and listen to me tell stories and then tell me that I would grow up to be a writer. I still remember writing a Zelda fanfic in the fourth grade. In high school I was too cool to go to class, but I had a drawer full of poems that I never shared with anyone. In college, though I never finished, I was an English major. I often struggled internally deciding between Lit or Writing for my degree. Maybe it's better I never finished and was consequently never forced to decide.
And now I am here. A father of two and husband. Professional chef and programming enthusiast but still a writer. Always a writer.
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Member for 1 year, 2 months
15 profile views
Last seen 7 hours ago
Top network posts
- 179 Should I join an office cleaning event for free?
- 148 How acceptable is it to openly compare team member performances
- 104 Coworker uses her breast-pump everywhere in the office
- 93 Why does Bran want to find Drogon?
- 85 Is it appropriate to give a culturally-traditional gift to a female coworker?
- 80 Will listing my major GPA instead of my cumulative GPA on my resume cause problems?
- 66 Having the player face themselves after the mid-game
- View more network posts →