- Computer Science♦ 5.3k 5.3k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 1.5k 1.5k 1010 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Operations Research 974 974 22 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Academia 963 963 44 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Computer Science Educators 315 315 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 55 Why is writing down mathematical proofs more fault-proof than writing computer code?
- 40 Is there proof that the D-wave (one) is a quantum computer and is effective?
- 26 Turing machine + time dilation = solve the halting problem?
- 26 Is there a layman's explanation for why Grover's algorithm works?
- 21 How to return to academia after "don't walk, run"?
- 18 What kind of math problems can be solved by automated theorem provers?
- View more network posts →