I am an Englishman living in Berlin. I work for FIWARE, where I am involved in the development of the underlying technologies, technical coaching and training, and assessment of new FIWARE-ready components.
I'm a qualified fencing coach, and I ran a club in the UK for over eight years before moving to Germany. Since I am now regularly commuting across Europe I am now visiting and helping out with my old club whenever I am passing through.
I've been playing classical guitar since I was ten, which is now getting to be more than thirty years ago. These days, I seem to spend most of my spare time traveling around Berlin to watch my teenager playing football.
Top network posts
- 18 How should I document a product release with an inherently flawed design?
- 12 How to effectively document a product composed of complex microservices?
- 9 Here Maps REST API - getlinkinfo returns incorrect speed limit
- 8 Nokia Maps: retrieve speed limit based on coordinates using REST API
- 8 How Can I remove a marker from a Here Maps
- View more network posts →