- Mathematics 6.3k 6.3k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 1313 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Computational Science 707 707 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 597 597 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Academia 560 560 11 gold badge55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 33 Ubuntu 18: Top bar for all monitors
- 29 Why are $L^p$-spaces so ubiquitous?
- 28 Why isn't every linear subspace of an infinite-dimensional normed space closed?
- 18 Are there any paths that will always show if there is a limit?
- 18 Tips for background piano playing
- 17 Traffic law UK, pedestrians
- 13 Continuous function with linear directional derivatives=>Total differentiability?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.