My mom has been a hobby writer and a semi-professional writer since I was a kid. I've picked up a few things from her, and I'm an avid reader. I've tried to do some writing on my own, but never really got into it, though. I can add some info to topics from a reader's standpoint as well as give generic advice, but I'm by no means an expert on this topic.
- Worldbuilding 2.7k 2.7k 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.1k 2.1k 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 1.8k 1.8k 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 800 800 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 37 Paying off debt and living within means vs. long term planning
- 36 Possibility of airless spaceships being used for manned space combat?
- 29 I am in the beginning of time and space - What am I?
- 27 How to deal with employer who keeps me at work after working hours
- 24 Word for the sound of keyboard typing
- 24 My co-worker withholds information about his systems and blames me for "bugs" which aren't my fault
- 21 How can I deny a request from the mother of my girlfriend to tag along on our road trip?
- View more network posts →