Klara Raškaj is an author of hot and eldritch fantasy romance. An epic journey, otherworldly creatures, fantastic lore, a tantalizing romance, a dash of bone-chilling horror, and a pinch of mystery is her not-so-secret recipe for a delectable literary treat. Her lifelong love of writing is second only second to her obsession with hazelnut milk and artisan soap.
Top network posts
- 46 If I'm writing in US English, am I not allowed to use the metric system?
- 17 Is there a way to explain how a character said a word sarcastically without dialog tags?
- 17 How to identify a (personal) Canon Sue?
- 14 Should I repeat character descriptions if a character reappears the second time too far into the story?
- 12 Is there a dialog tag for when someone is saying something in awe?
- 11 Do my characters need to have different mannerisms in order to be perceived as different?
- 10 Will people not want to download my book if it's put up on sale for free?
- View more network posts →