Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 10 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 1 '11 at 23:14
- Biblical Hermeneutics 6.1k 6.1k 55 gold badges3030 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Philosophy 2.6k 2.6k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2k 2k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 203 Was mathematics invented or discovered?
- 49 In Psalm 22:21 is the Bible speaking of "unicorns"?
- 43 Why is it so hard to find the roots of polynomial equations?
- 32 Why does Adonai instruct us to not prepare a goat in its mother's milk?
- 28 Unsupervised, supervised and semi-supervised learning
- 25 Is hypnotherapy an effective treatment for addiction, anxiety, phobias and other psychological disorders?
- 24 Was NASA’s Mars Climate Orbiter lost because engineering teams used different measuring units?
- View more network posts →