I’m an aspiring fiction writer with experience in marketing writing, scientific copyediting, technical writing, and journalism. I believe in the Harvard comma, split infinitives, and sentences ending in prepositions.
In 2010 I was a slush reader for Flash Me Magazine. My flash story “The Demon’s Tomb” appeared in volume 2 of The Crimson Pact.
Despite growing up near the science-fictional setting of Johnson Space Center, fantasy has always been my favorite genre. I now live in central Illinois.
Member for 9 years, 7 months
6 profile views
Last seen Jun 15 '12 at 14:31
Top network posts
- 18 Is it frustrating not to know the narrator's gender?
- 12 Is there any good time-line software out there?
- 8 Is it necessary to have a prior computational background or is it possible to learn Mathematica as a first programming language?
- 7 Mathematica usage (success stories) for financial back-ends
- 6 Organizing your Universe?
- 5 I'm not a great pantser; what kind of preparation do I need for NaNoWriMo?
- 5 Motivation Reaction Units?
- View more network posts →