By day; Engineering at a small manufacturer, including producing and editing technical and commercial documentation (TFM is mine. Everyone should R it...).
By night; occasional literary forays interspersed with music and photography.
For fun; drinking, smoking and swearing (and occasionally indulging an overactive sense of humour).
Member for 2 years
3 profile views
Last seen Sep 1 '18 at 11:44
- Writing 5.5k 5.5k 11 gold badge77 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- The Workplace 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Law 1.4k 1.4k 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1k 1k 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Photography 785 785 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 66 How to perpetuate the plot-driving riddle without frustrating the reader?
- 39 Interviewing spouse of a fired employee
- 37 Got offer letter, submited documents but didn't join, now they are asking for money to return my documents?
- 27 Why do recruitment agencies contact managers with unsolicited telephone calls?
- 22 How should I respond to a supervisor/editor who thinks my technical writing is "too conversational?"
- 20 Should I defend my character's appearance?
- 20 Do editors rewrite?
- View more network posts →