By day; Engineering at a small manufacturer, including producing and editing technical and commercial documentation (TFM is mine. Everyone should R it...).
By night; occasional literary forays interspersed with music and photography.
For fun; drinking, smoking and swearing (and occasionally indulging an overactive sense of humour).
Member for 2 years, 9 months
3 profile views
Last seen Sep 1 '18 at 11:44
- Writing 5.6k 5.6k 11 gold badge77 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- The Workplace 3.9k 3.9k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Law 1.6k 1.6k 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.1k 1.1k 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Photography 1k 1k 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 66 How to perpetuate the plot-driving riddle without frustrating the reader?
- 39 Interviewing spouse of a fired employee
- 38 Got offer letter, submited documents but didn't join, now they are asking for money to return my documents?
- 27 Why do recruitment agencies contact managers with unsolicited telephone calls?
- 22 How should I respond to a supervisor/editor who thinks my technical writing is "too conversational?"
- 20 Should I defend my character's appearance?
- 20 Do editors rewrite?
- View more network posts →