Top network posts
- 79 How to avoid turning dialogue into Q&A session?
- 57 Do I really need to have a scientific explanation for my premise?
- 44 How can I convince my reader that I will not use a certain trope?
- 38 Is the "hero guy saves girl" trope misogynistic?
- 35 What is the balance between 'stating a problem clearly' and Hemingway's literary iceberg?
- 34 Terminology for 24 hour wake-sleep cycle on world with longer dark-light cycle?
- 34 How to show a character being bored for multiple chapters without boring the reader
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
6 I'd like some guidance on creating tags Feb 26 '18
3 Getting Writers out of its Rut Oct 6 '17
2 Writing challenge: Trees - 4 Sep 2017 - 24 Sep 2017 Sep 18 '17