For the new gender policies, I'm a cis-male and prefer the he/him pronoun set.
I've read millions of words of both good and bad fiction (I prefer the good). I've written a couple hundred thousand, but only a few hundred of those have been published so far.
Member for 3 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 28 at 20:18
- Worldbuilding 23k 23k 22 gold badges3939 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 14.7k 14.7k 11 gold badge3232 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 13.8k 13.8k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Aviation 9.2k 9.2k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 8.7k 8.7k 99 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 100 Why don't jetliners maneuver to avoid a bird strike if spotted in time?
- 91 How many generations would it take until the noble and peasant classes become different species and cannot interbreed?
- 75 What do I do when problem player does not attend Session 0?
- 70 Why is Robin Hood French in Shrek?
- 69 If it wasn't maintained for hundreds of years, would the Channel Tunnel collapse?
- 68 What is this quad-jet plane at El Paso Airport?
- 66 Are there examples of rowers who also fought?
- View more network posts →