For the new gender policies, I'm a cis-male and prefer the he/him pronoun set.
I've read millions of words of both good and bad fiction (I prefer the good). I've written a couple hundred thousand, but only a few hundred of those have been published so far.
Member for 2 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 28 at 20:18
- Worldbuilding 18.7k 18.7k 11 gold badge3535 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 13.5k 13.5k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 12.5k 12.5k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 8.3k 8.3k 99 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Aviation 8.1k 8.1k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 100 Why don't jetliners maneuver to avoid a bird strike if spotted in time?
- 89 How many generations would it take until the noble and peasant classes become different species and cannot interbreed?
- 75 What do I do when problem player does not attend Session 0?
- 70 Why is Robin Hood French in Shrek?
- 68 If it wasn't maintained for hundreds of years, would the Channel Tunnel collapse?
- 68 What is this quad-jet plane at El Paso Airport?
- 66 Teleportation is invented but it has nasty side-effects % of the time, how will that affect usage of the technology?
- View more network posts →