For the new gender policies, I'm a cis-male and prefer the he/him pronoun set.
I've read millions of words of both good and bad fiction (I prefer the good). I've written a couple hundred thousand, but only a few hundred of those have been published so far.
Member for 2 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Dec 18 '17 at 15:52
- Role-playing Games 12.5k 12.5k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 12.2k 12.2k 2323 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 12.1k 12.1k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 8.2k 8.2k 99 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Aviation 5.2k 5.2k 99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 98 Why don't jetliners maneuver to avoid a bird strike if spotted in time?
- 74 What do I do when problem player does not attend Session 0?
- 70 Why is Robin Hood French in Shrek?
- 66 Are there examples of rowers who also fought?
- 66 Teleportation is invented but it has nasty side-effects % of the time, how will that affect usage of the technology?
- 64 How many years before enough atoms of your body are replaced to survive the sudden disappearance of the original body’s atoms?
- 63 Can I randomly determine the outcome of an event with 5 outcomes with a d6?
- View more network posts →